It is possible that you may have heard of the term “LTL shipping” but you may not know what it means. It is an abbreviation for ‘Less Than Truckload’ shipping and it is the perfect solution for someone who needs to ship cargo that is too large for the typical parcel service, but is too small to use a full truckload; LTL freight shipments generally weigh less than 15,000 pounds.
LTL Freight Shipping Has Many Benefits
If you are unsure whether or not you need LTL Freight transportation, take a look at the following advantages to determine if it is a viable option for your needs.
- Significantly lower freight shipping costs than FTL shipping
- Less handling than parcel carriers which results in less damage and loss
- Shipments are easy to track
We integrate directly to every carrier system:
1A is capable of applying the latest technology in carrier communication and inter-connection, and depoy it to work for your operation.
When you use 1A, you are:
- Quoting the best rates DIRECTLY from the carrier systems
- Tendering and booking shipments DIRECTLY with your carrier of choice, and immediately retrieving carrier pick up numbers and electronic confirmations, resembling complex online airline, hotel or car rental bookings via known third party traveling agencies.
- Getting automated information via email, regarding tracking, exceptions, and real-time documents from the carrier
- Getting accuracy in billing and settlements, which improves your product workflow and accountability
We Offer the Best Freight Transportation Services in North America
We are dedicated to providing our clientele with superior LTL freight shipping services, no matter how complex your operation is. Our team of transportation experts will tailor the perfect LTL transportation solution for your needs.
Contact us today at (305) 629-6266 to learn how we can better serve your LTL freight shipping needs.